Step back in time to a Victorian Christmas and discover the authentic traditions of yesteryear.
- Expect to explore the historic house decorated for the festive period
- Crafty workshops for families
- Stir the figgy pudding and make wish on the Wishing Tree
- Enjoy some Christmas music and yuletide readings
- Meet the Victorians, and learn what a Victorian Christmas would have been like
Get away from the hectic commercial holiday time, and find a bit of old fashioned festive charm this year at the Russell-Cotes.
Get some Christmas shopping done in our shop, which has a range of unique and wonderful gifts.
Make it a really special day by booking a Christmas Afternoon Tea!
Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 December
11.00am – 4.00pm
Normal admission applies
18th December 21 - 19th December 21